Are you a past or present Panasonic bicycle owner that would like to discuss the bikes with other owners and enthusiasts? I encourage you to join our Google Group for all Panasonic bicycle enthusiasts where you can do just that. So far we’re low volume with a dozen or so members but in time I am sure more and more people will discover the site and group.
|Subscribe to Panasonic Bicycles|
|Visit this group|
- Please keep the group PG and appropriate for all ages.
- No “personal attacks” allowed. Keep it civil, we’re talk bicycles after all.
- No political commentary please.
- Do not join to group simply to try to market your bicycle to us. We have a fully functional classified ad system for that… please use it.
- Members are allowed to post a “heads-up” notice of interesting bikes they have noticed on ebay, Craigslist, etc. If you’re selling your own bike, it is ok to make a mention of it to the group but please, please, please take a moment to post it within our classifieds.
- Please help spread the word about the site, group, and classifieds to other Panasonic enthusiasts. 🙂
- Help me out! When I created the Panasonic Bicycles Virtual Museum web site and owner’s group I did so in order to help fill a void. With that said, I am certainly not a know-it-all when it comes to all things Panasonic bicycle related. Additional web site editor positions are available if you’re the kind of person who wants to assist in the construction of this resource. If you want to help, just say so in the group or email [email protected]
- Enjoy and ride safely!
NEW!! Owner Registry form now online.
If you are the owner of a Panasonic Bicycle you may now submit it to us to be archived offline. We will NOT be posting your bicycle or personal info online, but rather keeping it safe in an offline database of owners. The purpose is simple. In the event your bicycle is ever stolen contact us right away so we can post the serial number, photo, and other important information. With a little luck, your bicycle may turn up somewhere and you can be reunited or notified.
The registry database will also help us determine where the hot-spots are for certain models around the country/world. Statistics are fun!
Naturally, NO personal information will be revealed about your submission and we won’t contact you, spam you, walk your dog, mow your lawn, or reprogram any of the remote controls on your coffee table. Don’t even ask… we’ll say NO. 😉